Let me inform you that the processing time of the payments will change in the second half of December at the Univeristy of Pécs.
Please, take into consideration the under mentioned information when you arrange your payments:
- You can pay in currency at the cash-desk which is at the Szántó Kovács János street until 10.30, 17th December 2018;
- The cash-desks will be open until 18th (Tuesday);
- The cash-desk at the Szántó Kovács János street will be open from 2nd January 2019, the other ones will open from 7th January 2019.
- From 19th December 2018 (Wednesday) the registration of the transferred money in the Neptun system will need longer time;
- If you have transcribed items in forints, please select payment by credit card; The Neptun system will break down from 27th December until 28 December so you cannot pay with credit card during this time;
- If you transfer money to the joint account in the message field you need to indicate the abbreviation NK- followed by your Neptun code (e.g.: NK-N3PT0N). We can register your joint account payments in this year if you transfer it until 19th December
I would like to inform you that from 2nd January 2019 the registration of the payments in the Neptun system will be the same as before.
If you have any questions regarding your financies, please contact us on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Csukáné Jäckl Ildikó
Head of the Central Registrar’s Office